It has been approximately 18 months since the inception of the worldwide pandemic, 新型冠状病毒肺炎, 世界已经习惯了“新常态”. During this time there has been a multitude of information available regarding travel, 安全, 健康, 和健康.
It is important to communicate succinctly to employees, travelers, and customers. 旅游领域的信息量相当惊人. 对于那些负责沟通的人，如旅行经理, 活动策划者和人力资源经理, 这个任务可能会让人不知所措.
Providing outdated or incorrect information could adversely impact a traveler’s trip. Empower your travelers by providing them with the resources they need to make informed decisions.
- Rely on your suppliers and travel partners to keep you updated on what their companies are doing in relation to 安全 protocols, 卫生处理, 员工培训, 回到“新常态”.
- Provide links to various websites to avoid information being out of date.
- 使用不同的通讯方式，比如公司通讯, blogs and intranet sites and provides your sources and date the information you are sharing.
- Consider hosting virtual town halls and holding virtual office hours.
- Take advantage of surveys and company social media sites to keep a pulse on the type of information your travelers and employees desire and need.
- Request feedback regarding travelers’ experience so you can learn firsthand what they are dealing with.
- Organize a method for travelers and travel arrangers to make suggestions and provide feedback such as a dedicated mailbox.
- 与公司其他部门合作(如人力资源), 安全与安全, 会议和事件, EHS, 健康)来帮助宣传和分享你的信息.
- Curate the information available and prioritize what is most important for your employees to know. 考虑发布主题的A-Z指南.
- Promote mobile apps, travel widgets and other technology available to support your travelers.
- Don’t forget to look for resources for those with unique needs (such as mobility).
By communicating clearly and providing easy access to the appropriate information you will avoid the pitfalls of having uninformed travelers.